Friday, July 25, 2008

When the summer's gone...

I start working on my classroom...

This summer has been great. Our trip to the UK was awesome. I should blog all about it, but it was 14 days. I'd love to tell you about it. I'll even buy the coffee and show you pictures. :)

We've been back for over a week and I think I'm finally getting caught up on life. I've spent most of the time in my classroom getting stuff together for the new school year. Beth, Ashley, and I have been working together and it's so nice to have the Three Musketeers back together again.

I've been really enjoying catching up with church, even though I only missed 2 weeks, I felt like I was gone forever!

I've really been quite boring since I got back. I'm really only blogging because Kristi was teasing me. :) This one's for you, Kristi!!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy and I ship out of town to the great state of Wyoming on th 14th. Have time for lunch before then???

the lowe down... said...

you so totally rock! Thanks for the shout out.

miss you.

Unknown said...

You should do something short when you have a chance. It's for fun!

ILY AIRL JIY