Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Helllooooooo again! I've come to accept the fact that I am a terrrrrrrrrrible blogger. But on the upside, I am becoming a better listener! I've had two recent opportunities to be the listener in a social situation, and I FINALLY found my self really listening and processing what the other person says, and not just thinking of the next thing I am going to say. I'm praying to be a "agent of sharpening" in the lives of the women I'm close to, just as these women are CONSTANTLY sharpening me. And that is a very, very good thing.

On the baby front, we're doing better and better. He's starting to eat real food and he enjoys most of it. He is NOT a fan of peas, and squash is not a fan of him. It seems the "carb-y" foods make his reflux FLAIR up.

I'm learning about being a mom and house wife... Loving my husband, keeping house, raising Owen as the Lord would have me.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Such a cute picture-your son is pretty much one of the most adorable little boys ever! Glad you are blogging again!