Sunday, April 13, 2008

Calling you to see if you're ok when I'm not around...

My title has nothing to do with what I'll write. It's just the song lyric in my head.

Here's the first blog! Woo hoo!

I wish I had something profound to say on here, but at the moment, I've gone all pumpkin (which basically means it's after 9pm and my brain has shut down).

We had dinner with our favorite "part of the family" across the street. They love us way too well. Far more than we deserve. Thank you Jesus, for making a family out of your rag-tag group!

3 comments:

lfhcreative said...

It's so ironic, Sam was talking about you last night and called you wood squared :) How are you friend?

JNoble said...

Robin...how goes it! Welcome to the blog world!

Justin

Jonathan said...

glad you found the FORTITUDE to join the blogging community...it will be fun!